Established in 1977, Management Consultants provides efficient, affordable and expert solutions for today’s medical profession. Our computerized billing software helps to maximize your monthly cash flow. You have better things to do than waste valuable time dealing with insurance companies. Let us help you make the money that you deserve.  We offer professional billing services and systems for today's medical practice.

Today, there are more than 1,700 health care plans. Health care office’s find that 78 percent of their time is spent on handling claims and only 22 percent dealing with their patients. That is almost a 4 to 1 ratio of paperwork over people. Even though the nation's overall business environment is highly computerized and electronically adept, it is estimated that approximately 70% of all medical offices currently use outdated computer and/or software systems. Insofar as the remaining 30% are computerized with new or relatively new hardware and software, they generally utilize several non-integrated software systems that necessitate entering data in multiple places for each patient. This double or triple entry is tedious, time-consuming, error-prone, and therefore costly.

What We Do
             * Full-Service medical billing company for all specialties
             * Our staff has many years of experience, which means better service that
                results in negligible errors and denials
             * Staff is continuously educated in industry changes
             * Each client has real-time connectivity to their accounts 24/7
             * HIPPA-5010 compliant
             * We have designed our own proprietary software that can be custom tailored to
                your practice needs